Voting Contact Information:
Mitchell County Auditor: Lowell Tesch, 641-832-3946 ext. 101
Janelle Adams, – Deputy Auditor ext. 103
Pam Beyer – Payroll Clerk, ext 102
Barb Baldwin- Deputy Auditor, 832-3944
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Mitchell County Courthouse, 212 S. 5TH ST. OSAGE, IA 50461
Eligible and registered voters wishing to cast absentee ballots may vote in person at the office of the , or may make written requests for absentee ballots to be mailed to them. Send these requests to County Auditor, 212 S. 5TH ST. OSAGE, IA 50461
Voting in person
A registered voter may cast an absentee ballot on any regular business day prior to Election Day, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Voting by mail
Written requests for absentee ballots:
- Are required to be on the state-specified absentee request form;
- Should be received by the soon enough to allow the voted absentee ballot to be received back in the office of the County Auditor by Election Day;
- Require the voter’s name, voting address, name or date of the election and signature;
- Must be received by the by 4:00 p.m. on the Friday before the election date;
- Should be addressed to the . 212 S. 5th St. Osage, IA 50461
- Need to specify the name of the election (e.g. General Election) or the date of the election.
Voter Registration Information – Iowa Secretary of State
Voter Registration & Absentee Form for Military/Overseas